Hello everyone!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Please don't post tech support questions here
A-MAN

Hello everyone!

Post by A-MAN »

I use LMDE 3 on my personal desktop and I also have family members using the standard 18.3 on their laptops. I am planning to upgrade them to 19.0 soon, so I made a forum account on the off chance something goes wrong. But I have never had any issues with Mint that I couldn’t immediately solve on my own, so good job Mint team! I have a fair amount of experience with Linux, I also use Manjaro on my personal laptop, so I’m comfortable with both GUI and CLI.

In any case, I look forward to being a member of the Linux Mint community and working with all of you. I’ll probably post about the upgrade process once it is done. I’m a tech enthusiast and enjoy Linux and tinkering with computers in general. I don’t post non tech stuff so if I’m not writing about something Mint related I’ll likely be writing about something else concerning tech in the off topic section (haha) See you around, fellow Mint users! Cheers!

JerryF
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by JerryF »

Welcome to the forums!
*** IF your problem has been solved, please edit your ORIGINAL post and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of the Subject Line. It helps other members when browsing posts. ***

kc1di
Level 16
Level 16

Post by kc1di »

Hello A-MAN,
Welcome to the Forums, I'm sure if needed you'll find the help you need here.
Easy tips : https://easylinuxtipsproject.blogspot.com/ Pjotr's Great Linux projects page.
Linux Mint Installation Guide: http://linuxmint-installation-guide.rea ... en/latest/
Registered Linux User #462608

Pierre
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Pierre »

Hi A-MAN ,
welcome to our forum.
:)

it's always, nice to know, that our LinuxMint System does work, so well.
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

WharfRat
Level 21
Level 21

Post by WharfRat »

Hello A-MAN Image

Welcome to Linux Mint and the Linux Mint forum :)
ImageImage

deepakdeshp
Level 17
Level 17

Post by deepakdeshp »

Welcome to the forums!
If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help, and keeps the forum clean.
Regards,
Deepak

I am using Mint 19.3 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A8/7410 processor . Memory 8GB

Return to “Introduce yourself”