Hello World - say hello.

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Please don't post tech support questions here

Do you push the history erase button like Stimpy or just guard it like Stimpy was told to do?

YES I want to get rid of all the debt I ever had... start fresh again.
No votes
NO I will lose the previous updates and all the files I saved.
No votes
Maybe we can compromise? Just some things are erased but not all of it.
14%
Why did you go and put a Poll in your introduction?
14%
I choose not to answer the question!! I do not do polls.
14%
You obviously have not made enough Psychological changes --- please work on this more.
No votes
What if it doesn't work or the button has flaws in it? then what?
14%
Change is always present... and must be dealt with efficiently or we will succumb to the infinite void.
29%
I don't know what to do... ever.. so whatever.
14%
All of the above. mostly.
No votes

Total votes: 7

jetseen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello World - say hello.

Post by jetseen »

[/i]Image

viewtopic.php?t=88821

that is a link to my first intro thread I made some years ago.. --- hoping I can put the link there like that.. IDK. if not well, I posted that thread Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:10 am like about this time back then.--

boy have I changed --- a real lot of change going on. :shock: :mrgreen:

I am a what?.. yeah that too. I am a Ubuntu-Studio refugee,.. I did the upgrade and then found out, I was upgrading to the beta version .. ;( yeah I had to get the memory-stick cause my DVD burner from 2006 finally crooked as I am not replacing that thing. -

So I say hello again just now with the Tricia MATE going nicely for now. Installing most of the music and video applications and crashing lots too. :) well just a few times and mmm doing snap shot saves as well only one full blown break in my box where I had to do a hard shutdown with the hold the start button on the box--- but it is ok.. in my change category well- I will list the changes with bullets if possible and I can... to be followed by a question to the people welcoming me.. too.. at the end if I get there tonight...

The Changes of Bill:
  • New Computer from the two cores dual processors machine to my current 8 core amd - 4 gighz 64 bit .. 24 gig RAM Box
  • I moved maybe once maybe twice.. I am unsure about where I lived back in 2011? but I am in a new place for almost 2 years
  • Life is easier .. more free time and so much fun.
  • Lots of psychological changes and growth .. omg --- it is the new me..
Things that did not change:
  • still a nerd
  • still make art
  • still make video's
  • still do mad music things.
  • and still this same body I am in.. I think.

And I decided there will be the poll going on mmmmm yeah I am forum junkie- too - but in the third or fourth edit before the post ,,, I moved the gif to the top as... the poll seems to be at the top of the page .. and so must the image of the button pushing Stimpy .. gif.

Bill Newbold

Kadaitcha Man
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Hello World - say hello.

Post by Kadaitcha Man »

jetseen wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:56 am
... mmmmm yeah ...
bird.jpeg
bird.jpeg (5.93 KiB) Viewed 472 times
It's pronounced kad-eye-cha, not kada-itcha.

Pierre
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Pierre »

Hi jetseen ,
welcome to our forum,, again
:lol:

there is lots of Lurkers, on this forum, so do stay a little longer, this time.
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

jetseen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by jetseen »

You put that bird there because you know I have only one single tattoo on my right hand between my thumb and index finger of a bird .. I know -- you do things like that. @Kadaitcha Man :) yep

thanks for the welcome again seems two people and lurkers going on .. --- yeah we need not change lurkers into trolls that is a no-no == so yep keep on lurking ..

I am still getting program crashes going on with PhotoFilmStrips where I am making slideshow movies from photos = I have restarted the same or almost the same IDK - film making ken burns slide show like four times.. this time it will work - I hope.. the half finished works still work on youtube just they just cut off the end of the song when the program crashed .. it must be something I am missing. anyway.

"If this helps anyone please let this help me the most." ~ possible signature to make.

Return to “Introduce yourself”