Hi, I'm Clark, and I'm just a kid who likes Linux and is interested in computer science

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
CWW
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm Clark, and I'm just a kid who likes Linux and is interested in computer science

Post by CWW »

Hi, my name is Clark.

There is not a lot about me, except that I have LMDE and KDE Neon on my computer, and I like both a LOT.

I am fascinated by how computers work, and I hope that one day I will become a computer scientist or any related field.

So, that is me. :D :P
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
kc1di
Level 18
Level 18

Re: Hi, I'm Clark, and I'm just a kid who likes Linux and is interested in computer science

Post by kc1di »

Hello Clark,
Welcome to Linux Mint Forums, Enjoy!
Keep at it you can learn a lot here on this forum. Learn all you can :)
Easy tips : https://easylinuxtipsproject.blogspot.com/ Pjotr's Great Linux projects page.
Linux Mint Installation Guide: http://linuxmint-installation-guide.rea ... en/latest/
Registered Linux User #462608
DAMIEN1307

Re: Hi, I'm Clark, and I'm just a kid who likes Linux and is interested in computer science

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

Hi, my name is Clark.
A nice place to start if you also think you might want to learn about coding...Welcome to the forums...DAMIEN

Learn C - Free Interactive C Tutorial
learn-c.org is a free interactive C tutorial for people who want to learn C, fast.
www.learn-c.org www.learn-c.org

How to Learn to Program in C
C is one of the older programming languages. It was developed in the 70s, but it is still very powerful thanks to how low-level it is. Learning C is a great way to introduce yourself to more complex languages as well, and the knowledge you...
www.wikihow.com www.wikihow.com
Pierre
Level 21
Level 21

Post by Pierre »

Hi CWW,
welcome to our forum.
:)

it's great that you've found our LinuxMint System to be so useful.
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.
deepakdeshp
Level 20
Level 20

Post by deepakdeshp »

Welcome to the forums
If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help.
Regards,
Deepak

Mint 21.1 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A6 / 8GB
Mint 21.1 Cinnamon AMD Ryzen3500U/8gb
Moonstone Man
Level 16
Level 16

Post by Moonstone Man »

CWW wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:38 pm I am fascinated by how computers work, and I hope that one day I will become a computer scientist or any related field.
Welcome aboard. One of the best ways to gaining experience and knowledge is to help out on the forums. You'd be surprised how much you know.
Jonathan_Steadman
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jonathan_Steadman »

Welcome to Linux Mint. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”