Hi word!!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mikyyy666
Level 1
Level 1

Hi word!!

Post by mikyyy666 »

Hi everyone :o :D :o
Recently I decide to move from Ubuntu to Linux Mint and it has been definitely a great idea. I love the Cinnammon front-in it's very easy to use and stable, I think the most stable O.S. that I ever installed.

I'm spanish user and I'll work hard to write correctly and without mistakes. My name is Miky, I live in Valencia (Spain) near to Mediterranean Sea. I like to practice contact sports and riding my bike in my free time. I have a little lack of IT knowledge, I programmed in "c", "c++" , "HTML" and "Visual Basic" in high school, I want to improve my skills in IT and here I am. Maybe I start learning the basics of programming Pyton. What do you think about?

Thanks Community and Hello Word :P
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Tomgin5
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Hi word!!

Post by Tomgin5 »

Gooday!
Sounds like me about 55 years ago after I got my EE. I still ride my bike also. :mrgreen: Difference is, I was saying "HI World!" You have much better bike riding weather than I do. Keep at it but don't forget the pre software world. I still work with vacuum fubes but some of them do not have glass envelopes as in radiation proof satellites. Better vacuum in orbit.
kc1di
Level 18
Level 18

Re: Hi word!!

Post by kc1di »

Hello mikyyy666,
Welcome to Linux Mint Forums, enjoy! :)
Bienvenido a los foros de Linux Mint, ¡disfruta! :) (Translated with DeepL)
Easy tips : https://easylinuxtipsproject.blogspot.com/ Pjotr's Great Linux projects page.
Linux Mint Installation Guide: http://linuxmint-installation-guide.rea ... en/latest/
Registered Linux User #462608

Return to “Introduce Yourself”