Hello from Austria!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
MaLa75
Level 1
Level 1

Hello from Austria!

Post by MaLa75 »

Hello Mint fellows!

In 2010 my little son destroyed unintentionally my laptop. This was a lucky moment ( :D ) because I bought a new one on a good opportunity but it had no os. i had read some computer magazines and found an article about Linux Mint. I thought, well let`s give it a try.....and so the time went and now it's 2022 and i have never looked back to windows.

I consider myself as a linux novice, because I never really did learn how to effectively use the commandline....all I needed, i could find with Dr Google in some linux forums. After a while i started distro hopping. LM-Ubuntu-LM-Ubuntu-Manjaro-LM-Ubuntu-LM. I always came back to LM because it's realy, realy comfortable. And as I can say..not much work to do after installing and I'm really fast with this DE.

Cheers! LM-Team please keep up your fabulous work!
Last edited by LockBot on Thu May 04, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
smawgmaw
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Hello from Austria!

Post by smawgmaw »

Welcome to the forum! Yes, I did my share of distro hopping and always found myself coming back to Linux Mint.
deepakdeshp
Level 20
Level 20

Post by deepakdeshp »

Welcome to the forum!
If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help.
Regards,
Deepak

Mint 21.1 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A6 / 8GB
Mint 21.1 Cinnamon AMD Ryzen3500U/8gb
wallyUSA
Level 6
Level 6

Post by wallyUSA »

MaLa75, Welcome to the friendly and helpful forum. Please let us know if we can help with anything!
> If your query has been resolved, edit your original post and add <SOLVED> to the beginning of the subject line. This may help others find solutions. <

Dell Latitude 7490 Mint 21.3 Ker 5.15.0-105 Cinn 6.0.4
St_Francis
Level 1
Level 1

Post by St_Francis »

Hello MaLa75,

Welcome to the Linux Mint forum!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”