GREETINGS FROM LITTLE RHODY

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
3fRI

GREETINGS FROM LITTLE RHODY

Post by 3fRI »

Although I'm long-time Mac user, I've also experimented with Linux and open source apps. Recently, I began to compare Debian, Ubuntu and, for a short while, ran them and and Linux Mint alongside my Mac OS. But the more I used Linux Mint (I'm running 9/Fluxbox on my iMac and 10/Julia on my MacBook), the more I liked it and preferred it to Ubuntu. Now, I'm running just Mint with Mac OS. At some point in the future, Linux will be the only OS I'll use.

In short, you folks have put together a beautiful and impressive operating system--well done! :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
rivenathos
Level 6
Level 6

Re: GREETINGS FROM LITTLE RHODY

Post by rivenathos »

Since you have been around already for a few months, at least you have your feet wet. You probably have lots of pointers to share with all the new folks joining up. There are probably some others who would be interested in hearing about how Mint runs on Apple hardware.
Current hardware: a Dell OptiPlex 3010 desktop, a Dell Inspiron 531 desktop, and a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop.
Current OS: LMDE 3
willie42
Level 7
Level 7

Post by willie42 »

Welcome to Linux Mint Forums. :D
Comptia A+ Certified Technician
Comptia Network + Certified Technician
You can not have Success without Failures.
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello 3fRI,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
We have a Community site http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help there are IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
jesica

Post by jesica »

hallo and welcome to the forum
Susu

Post by Susu »

A warm welcome. Enjoy Mint! :-)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”