Mint's websites redesigned !

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
CreativeC

Mint's websites redesigned !

Post by CreativeC »

Hello,
I had some ideas to improve websites of Linux Mint. You can see them on behance.net because pictures are too big for the forum.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/3295878 ... redesigned
Thanks for viewing, post your comments ! :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Mint's websites redesigned !

Post by xenopeek »

If you want to contribute website redesigns you need to get in contact with the development team. Best place for that is on IRC (chat) in the developer channel #linuxmint-dev; see here tips for how to make best use of IRC: http://projects.linuxmint.com/contributing.html
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

I like that logo! The wallpaper, not so much. There's such a thing as too minimalistic.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
MintBean

Post by MintBean »

I much prefer the current look to your ideas, with one exception- that Linux Mint logo is a massive improvement over the current one. Very professional!
CreativeC

Post by CreativeC »

xenopeek wrote:If you want to contribute website redesigns you need to get in contact with the development team. Best place for that is on IRC (chat) in the developer channel #linuxmint-dev
I did it ! Waiting for awnser.
MintBean wrote:I much prefer the current look to your ideas, with one exception- that Linux Mint logo is a massive improvement over the current one. Very professional!
Thank you it's the only thing that is not mine :cry:
Logo by Troken
M0em wrote:There's such a thing as too minimalistic.
Some people doesn't like Flat design.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

CreativeC wrote:Some people doesn't like Flat design.
That's right. It looks very dated to me. It might look modern to people who weren't around back when everything was flat, just like flared jeans might look modern to people who did not see them back in the seventies! :)

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
CreativeC

Post by CreativeC »

I've made the logo in svg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ission.svg
(sorry for the link but "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.")

Return to “Your Artwork”