general linux wallpaper

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
boyo1991

general linux wallpaper

Post by boyo1991 »

Hi there!

I go around on other distros from time to time, (mainly in a livedisk sort of way) however, I have not been able to find a wallpaper that expresses how I feel we should all be joined together under the linux banner, not the LM banner, Ubuntu banner, Arch... kali.... fedora... ect banners.. Each of these has their own specific wallpaper. So I set out to make my own that encompasses all distros! This is my wallpaper now, and it will be my wallpaper on my android device as well. As you may know, that in itself is linux as well (i define linux as the kernal, not gnu/linux) well, heres the wallpaper!!

http://funkyimg.com/i/2KFp6.png

thanks for lookin :)

*edit

credit given where credit is due, I didnt fully create that center logo, I only added the "POWERED" to it. I dont mean to claim myself as the artist of that specific piece.

*edit 2

will upload .xcf if anyone wants it. just lemme know here! (totally open source)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: general linux wallpaper

Post by catweazel »

boyo1991 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:20 pm credit given where credit is due, I didnt fully create that center logo, I only added the "POWERED" to it.
hahaha! I viewed the image before I got that far in reading. My first thought was that "POWERED" really detracted from the image's overall quality.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
boyo1991

Post by boyo1991 »

LMAO well I liked it soooooo :P

if you want the .xcf, i can send it to yah and you can take it out :P
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

boyo1991 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:19 pm LMAO well I liked it soooooo :P

if you want the .xcf, i can send it to yah and you can take it out :P
Thanks, but no thanks. Blue light from a computer screen destroys your eyes. I use only red, almost all black or very dark green backgrounds.

http://www.tsbvi.edu/instructional-reso ... blue-light
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
lee-dan17

Post by lee-dan17 »

That ain't so bad at all.

Return to “Your Artwork”