[Suggestion] Nature Wallpapers

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
creation

[Suggestion] Nature Wallpapers

Post by creation »

Hello,

I am an amateur photographer, i do most of my pictures in areas around my city, that features the nature (99%). Since i do this as passion i upload the photos on my site at https://www.ursanbogdan.net/

The resolution of the pictures uploaded is 1900 x 1425 (matches the format of the site), if anyone from the artwork team of linux mint or any other user in here want to use them as desktop wallpapers i give you permission to use / modify them as you wish (no strings attached, no back link need towards my site).

I must mention here that some are made using my phone and resized from 3968 x 2976, while others using my digital camera Nikon COOLPIX L330, final photos are resized to 1900 x 1425. Enjoy 8)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Re: [Suggestion] Nature Wallpapers

Post by lsemmens »

Thank you for your kind offer, I already have more than enough photos of my own to worry about, but others may appreciate your efforts. :D
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message
creation

Post by creation »

The offer is open to all :)

Photos are not to worry about, they are a part of our life captured in one frame :D
Metuka
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Metuka »

Your pictures are really nice! I'm not an artsy person, but I'm sure others can make amazing stuff with them.
Avatar by photojenni on Trend Hype.com

Return to “Your Artwork”