My Wallpaper

Help make Linux Mint look better.
red-e-made
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:31 am

Post by red-e-made »

verdegal37 wrote: I suppose that the one is Carlos that does it is the artist of LinuxMint.
Well I hope he's of the same caliber as your work, because I'm really happy with Celena's look.

carlos
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by carlos »

I'd like to think so :wink:

As for the look of the next shipping Mint OS. That will depend on how much side work I can clear up before I tackle that challenge. Besides Wallpaper is always up for grabs for any artist.

verdegal37 has been the shining star. So i'm glad he keeps putting out excellent work. (less work for me :D )
____________ ________ ______ ____ ___ __ __ _
http://www.designdrifter.com
The Purpose of Life is for DNA to reproduce.

red-e-made
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:31 am

Post by red-e-made »

carlos wrote:I'd like to think so :wink:

As for the look of the next shipping Mint OS. That will depend on how much side work I can clear up before I tackle that challenge.
I've seen your work in other parts of this forum, and I'm very impressed. This whole team has some great talent working. Hope you can end up finding the time!

frank392
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:29 pm

Post by frank392 »

@Verdegal37
Estimado amigo tu trabajo es muy bueno y sacas tantos, wallpapers y cada uno tiene algo especial,mmm...........y aproposito trabajas? :roll: jajajaja solo te estoy molestando. mil felicidades, admiro mucho tu trabajo. lamentablemente yo no usare celena estoy muy contento con la distro que estoy usando en este momento. que por cierto tiene algunos de tus wallpapers. solo queria agradecerte y desearte todo lo mejor

verdegal37
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:09 pm

Post by verdegal37 »

frank392 wrote:@Verdegal37
Estimado amigo tu trabajo es muy bueno y sacas tantos, wallpapers y cada uno tiene algo especial,mmm...........y aproposito trabajas? :roll: jajajaja solo te estoy molestando. mil felicidades, admiro mucho tu trabajo. lamentablemente yo no usare celena estoy muy contento con la distro que estoy usando en este momento. que por cierto tiene algunos de tus wallpapers. solo queria agradecerte y desearte todo lo mejor
Mi querido frank392 , sobre el trabajo de algo tiene que servir ser el jefe jajajajaja :lol: :lol: gracias por tus deseos i comprendo perfectamente, que no uses Celena gracias amigo. :wink: :wink:

This wallpaper is the same one that I put them yesterday but this is in green Dark

http://www.divshare.com/download/2029003-ce5

Greetings i enjoy its LinuxMint
Agust
My operating system ????

red-e-made
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:31 am

Post by red-e-made »

verdegal37 wrote:
This wallpaper is the same one that I put them yesterday but this is in green Dark

http://www.divshare.com/download/2029003-ce5

Greetings i enjoy its LinuxMint
Agust
Ooh . . . very pretty!

User avatar
lool55
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:20 pm

Post by lool55 »


dotangelo
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:38 am

Post by dotangelo »

I'm wondering if someone could make more olive wallpaper... more bright, no everyone likes wallpapers such like these :P imho they are too dark.

verdegal37
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:09 pm

Post by verdegal37 »

Hello red-e-made and loo55, thanksssssssssssss :wink: :wink:
@dotangelo , I not.
Greetings;
Agust
My operating system ????

maty1206
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:

Post by maty1206 »

@ Verdegal37:

Really nice my dear friend!!!


Thanks for share your art.

I appreciate you.

Masterxp79 has ported a wallpaper for Gnome MInt, maybe you could make it in some resolutions trough Gimp:

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... perts6.jpg

Cheers
Linux Mint apps translator

verdegal37
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:09 pm

Post by verdegal37 »

@maty1206 , no hay problema puedo hacer las resoluciones que quieras sin el logo.
Dime en que resoluciones lo quieres.
El logo que lo ponga luego Masterxp79.
Este wallpaper es el default de Foresight supongo que sera GPL. :roll:
Un saludo de tu amigo; :wink:
Agust
My operating system ????

maty1206
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:

Post by maty1206 »

verdegal37 wrote:@maty1206 , no hay problema puedo hacer las resoluciones que quieras sin el logo.
Dime en que resoluciones lo quieres.
El logo que lo ponga luego Masterxp79.
Este wallpaper es el default de Foresight supongo que sera GPL. :roll:
Un saludo de tu amigo; :wink:
Agust
Amigo, francamente las resoluciones no son para mi uso personal, es para la conunidad en general.

Asi que lo dejo a tu gusto.

NO sabía que el wallpaper es el default de Foresigh.

Ya veremos si consigo la licencia

Un abrazo
Linux Mint apps translator

verdegal37
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:09 pm

Post by verdegal37 »

My operating system ????

maty1206
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:

Post by maty1206 »

@ Verdegal37:

Genial. Formidable.

Grande maestro.

TE aprecio amigo.

Un abrazo :lol: :lol:
Linux Mint apps translator

verdegal37
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:09 pm

Post by verdegal37 »

Hello to all , care that these wallpapers burn jajajajaja :D


http://www.divshare.com/download/2080425-579 (Res=1280x1024)
http://www.divshare.com/download/2080574-a96 (Res=1440x900)
http://www.divshare.com/download/2080557-e5d (Res=1600x1200)

And then they say that LinuxMint does not have wallpapers jajajajajaja :lol:
I expect that he like :roll: :roll:
Greetings i enjoy LinuxMint:
Agust
My operating system ????

exploder
Level 15
Level 15
Posts: 5526
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:50 am
Location: HartfordCity, Indiana USA
Contact:

Post by exploder »

Awesome! I made a GDM Screen and Gnome Splash to go with it! I am sure that wallpaper will be very popular! Very nice!

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show. ... tent=66759

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show. ... tent=66760

exploder
Level 15
Level 15
Posts: 5526
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:50 am
Location: HartfordCity, Indiana USA
Contact:

Post by exploder »

Yes! I saw you posted the wallpapers! Nice!

nelamvr6
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: New London, CT USA

Post by nelamvr6 »

Wow! 8)

maty1206
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:

Post by maty1206 »

To verdegal37:

Amigo querido, estos wallpapers están asombrosos.

Me dejas boquiabierto.

Un abrazo y garcias

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Linux Mint apps translator

maty1206
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:

Post by maty1206 »

exploder wrote:Awesome! I made a GDM Screen and Gnome Splash to go with it! I am sure that wallpaper will be very popular! Very nice!

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show. ... tent=66759

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show. ... tent=66760
Thanks for this beautiful artwork.

It's amazing!!!
Linux Mint apps translator

Post Reply

Return to “Artwork”