Linux Mint wallpapers

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ttt
Level 2
Level 2

Linux Mint wallpapers

Post by ttt »

thanks to Fabios wallpaper thread I figured I use blender on mint to make a mint wallpaper. maybe I make more.

click the thumbnail for a full version. there should be a 2k jpg available on deviant art :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cory
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Linux Mint wallpapers

Post by Cory »

Well done and great work, its a fantastic background. It'll fit nicely in my background folder.
ttt
Level 2
Level 2

Post by ttt »

thank you. :)

To encourage more blender users to make wallpapers I uploaded the pure linux mint logo as blender file to my gumroad. You can get it for free there or even leave me a tip if you are feeling generous :)
Grab the linux mint logo blender file here
antikythera
Level 15
Level 15

Post by antikythera »

Looks very nice, by the way they are rolling out a new style logo. Mint 20 already has it, I doubt it will be too long before the home page, wiki and forum get refreshed too.

https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2019/10/lin ... ogo-update
I’ll tell you a DNS joke but be advised, it could take up to 24 hours for everyone to get it.
ttt
Level 2
Level 2

Post by ttt »

I made a new wallpaper in 2 versions.

@antikythera: Thanks for mentioning the new logo, instinctively I removed the separator between the letters, as it would just look weird in these wallpapers, but I still have the old logo as I like it. And they mention in the text it is hard to align in the OS on all the buttons, but in wallpaper artworks it is still easy to align :) So probably my next wallpaper will be with the circle around the letters...

ttt
Level 2
Level 2

Post by ttt »

and then I remade my first wallpaper with the current Mint Logo. Click the thumbnail for a 4K version.
the others will follow soon...

Return to “Your Artwork”