Lily the little Dragon's free-art

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
LP2Lily
Level 1
Level 1

Lily the little Dragon's free-art

Post by LP2Lily »

I am not sure how secure the opensource thing is when it comes to protection upon art. In general I am willing to share my art work that is more accurate to my wonderland I use to help cope with my life problems. Some people really like my art. Specifically its the Brony's and furries. I have very similar styles to My little pony. Although I am a very big fan of Sandra Staple "Canadian Dragon." My dragons do have similar designs. Only its more fur then scales. There is enough difference where I disagree with Sandra's methods. I love her art, but I try to make my characters seem a tad bit more anthro. I so hope to get into Equines where its half horse and half human type biology. Ya know the Lyra's hands comedy. I really want to get better at drawing hands. So, keeping all that in mind I hope you guys enjoy using my art for your computer themes. Just don't commercialize it and ruin it for everyone. Thanks!

Side note
I do traditional art and I am open to requests. Just don't get offended if I don't do your art. I am not doing this for any monetary value in return. Also my first piece I am submitting is a very basic abstract piece just so I can get a feel for how people react. Also my mega pixel camera creates very heavy files and I am still getting the hang of Clip Studio. I really want to be confident in reducing pixels before I submit my greatest of Traditional art.
Attachments
crystal_rock_by_littlepebble10_dd0b8o6-fullview.jpg
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
I have a pen that can write under water. It can write other words as well. "I am a young at heart furry and tulpamancer." Tech knowledge keeps me from losing my sanity.
deepakdeshp
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Lily the little Dragon's free-art

Post by deepakdeshp »

That's a good piece of art. What software did you use to create it and how long did you take to create it?
If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help.
Regards,
Deepak

Mint 21.1 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A6 / 8GB
Mint 21.1 Cinnamon AMD Ryzen3500U/8gb

Return to “Your Artwork”