Two New Mint Walls

Help make Linux Mint look better.
dlkreations
Level 5
Level 5

Two New Mint Walls

Post by dlkreations »

Been a long time since I posted anything new on here. Here are a couple walls that are a bit different from one another, but almost the same. The Mint logo is based on the one by vast from the new logo competition, since I see this one as being the winner. Hope you like them.

Black Metal

Black Leather
It's perfectly OK to express an opinion, but refrain from foul and stupid language
- Husse

dawgdoc
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Two New Mint Walls

Post by dawgdoc »

Those are both attractive DL, thanks for posting them.
SYSTEMS:
HP 15-bw0017cl -- Mint 19.3 Cinnamon
Compaq Presario CQ62 -- Mint 17 Cinnamon (support for 80 y/o family members 1st install)
READING:
The Secret of the Ninth Planet by Donald A. Wollheim

jesica
Level 9
Level 9

Post by jesica »

they look nice

Happy apt-get-ing!

Security is the separation of an asset from a threat.

tatsujin79
Level 2
Level 2

Post by tatsujin79 »

a another fellow from orange county, those are some nice walls, thankyou

dlkreations
Level 5
Level 5

Post by dlkreations »

tatsujin79 wrote:a another fellow from orange county, those are some nice walls, thankyou
Thank you. Where about in SoCal are you? You are the first I have met on this board from California. :)
It's perfectly OK to express an opinion, but refrain from foul and stupid language
- Husse

tatsujin79
Level 2
Level 2

Post by tatsujin79 »

I live in Fullerton like right next to cal state fullerton. Oh and I gave you a +watch on DeviantArt

dlkreations
Level 5
Level 5

Post by dlkreations »

tatsujin79 wrote:I live in Fullerton like right next to cal state fullerton. Oh and I gave you a +watch on DeviantArt
Awesome! I live in good ole Garden (Garbage) Grove. Thanks for the watch too!
- Husse

tatsujin79
Level 2
Level 2

Post by tatsujin79 »

dlkreations wrote:
tatsujin79 wrote:I live in Fullerton like right next to cal state fullerton. Oh and I gave you a +watch on DeviantArt
Awesome! I live in good ole Garden (Garbage) Grove. Thanks for the watch too!
LOL awesome, i was down there the other day looking for work.

dawgdoc
Level 9
Level 9

Post by dawgdoc »

I was stationed in SoCal for 5 years. I was Army but spent a year at Long Beach Naval Station, MCAS El Toro for 8 months once LB NS closed, and then Camp Pendleton for more than 3 years. During that time I lived in Long Beach for a little over a year and then in Oceanside. For that entire 5 years I was all over LA, Orange, and other counties going to factories selling food to the military doing public health inspections. I ranged from Oceanside to north of Lompoc. Plus worked with military bomb/drug dogs on the bases in those areas.
SYSTEMS:
HP 15-bw0017cl -- Mint 19.3 Cinnamon
Compaq Presario CQ62 -- Mint 17 Cinnamon (support for 80 y/o family members 1st install)
READING:
The Secret of the Ninth Planet by Donald A. Wollheim

tatsujin79
Level 2
Level 2

Post by tatsujin79 »

dawgdoc wrote:I was stationed in SoCal for 5 years. I was Army but spent a year at Long Beach Naval Station, MCAS El Toro for 8 months once LB NS closed, and then Camp Pendleton for more than 3 years. During that time I lived in Long Beach for a little over a year and then in Oceanside. For that entire 5 years I was all over LA, Orange, and other counties going to factories selling food to the military doing public health inspections. I ranged from Oceanside to north of Lompoc. Plus worked with military bomb/drug dogs on the bases in those areas.
lol right on, yeah not only am i from here but i was in the navy myself, stationed at San Diego, Oceanside and Coronado during training. Had a lot of the boys from pendalton down there as well since my ship carried marines. This tread kinda took a turn didn't it. Apologies to the OP

Return to “Artwork”