As I'm sure you've all noticed we now have a switch from OpenOffice to LibreOffice in our repositories.
Since it didn't go completely smooth for me I thought I'd share in case someone else runs into the same issue (I'm sure it's gonna happen).
I tried to do a "refresh" and then the update through Mint Update but that one complained about broken stuff, so instead I opened the terminal and ran the - for you who remember the vlc-thing some time ago - the good ol':
Code: Select all
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
That worked fine, and now I'm back to normal again.
Now - I'm not saying that you have the same issue with running your updates in Mint Update, but if you have - it's easy to fix.