I would like to ask about problem being reported frequently - no headphones audio.
On my Asus K51AE (sna-hda-intel, VIA VT1708S) laptop I experience as follows:
- sound properly coming out of speakers and HDMI (configurable through PulseAudio Volume Control)
- muted speakers, HDMI and headphones - when the last are plugged in
If I remove PulseAudio and use ALSA:
- sound properly coming out of speakers and HDMI (configurable through editing /etc/asound.conf)
- muted speakers, HDMI when headphones plugged in, but sound is coming through headphones
This problem is reported very often (not only on Mint's forum), so I was able to try maaany different solutions... sadly without results.
1. Those anybody knows anything about workaround for this bug?
2. Those anybody knows anything about bug itself (I was not able to found related bug report in PulseAudio's Bugzilla or Linux Mint's Bugs)?
Archived topics about LMDE 1
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Problem is gone after Update Pack 4.