Archived topics about LMDE 1
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
specmod1 wrote:I installed crunchbang, I have no Icons on the desktop, I can see the wallpaper, but can not click on the desktop... Both on Xfce and Gnome, I have removed xfce
1. This isn't a CrunchBang forum.
2. CrunchBang doesn't come with GNOME.
3. CrunchBang openbox(the default DE) doesn't have any desktop icons or panel menus.
4. To get to a menu in the default CrunchBang DE right-click in any open space on the desktop or panel.
5. Don't ask CrunchBang specific questions in the Mint forums. Especially not in sections dedicated to Mint projects (Board index ‹ Editions ‹ LMDE (Linux Mint Debian) Is your question about LMDE?... No, so why did you post it here? That's why CrunchBang has a forum so you can ask questions about CrunchBang in the proper section to people that use CrunchBang.
6. Google is your friend.
7. Please direct any further CrunchBang specific questions to the CrunchBang forum. Or at least the correct section in the Mint forums.
"I see" said the blind man to the deaf man who stuck his wooden leg out the window to check the weather.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests