LMDE---Where are my bugs?

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
geezuslvr

LMDE---Where are my bugs?

Post by geezuslvr »

I thought LMDE was supposed to be buggy. I installed it the day it was released and I haven't had not one problem or bug. Unless the bugs are in the game ' Virus Killer ', but I thought they're supposed to be there. Will those bugs be released soon? How are we supposed to fix the bugs if they don't show up?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
dawgdoc

Re: LMDE---Where are my bugs?

Post by dawgdoc »

Check infon-viewer, you should be able to find some there. :lol:
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

dawgdoc wrote:Check infon-viewer, you should be able to find some there. :lol:
:lol:
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
zombie
Level 3
Level 3

Post by zombie »

Debian testing/Squeeze is probably being declared stable before the end of the year. LMDE is based on testing so it is very stable at this point.
The bugs will be released when Squeeze is stable and packages starts coming in from unstable.
This will be the real test of LMDE. I'm looking forward to it. :)
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Moved here from Non-Technical Questions
asymmetros

Post by asymmetros »

Mint Debian is very hard indeed -it is so difficult to find the bugs :lol:

No, when the current unstable becomes testing.. There is a bright side there too, this has the potential to "force" us learn a few things and be more responsible with our system. :P
CiaW

Post by CiaW »

lol. I can very much relate, I installed LMDE and registered for the forum thinking I may need to ask some questions. Or maybe answer a question or 2. I even installed the bigmem kernel, and so far updates have been uneventful. I'm used to the Fedora configuration files and such, but I wanted something that wasn't Ubuntu and didn't require me to switch to a new version every 6 months. (I know Fedora doesn't require it, but...) While there are some differences in some areas that I need to get used to or figure out, overall it's working great. :mrgreen:

Return to “LMDE Archive”