Can someone PLEASE fix the panel drawers?

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
AlmightyDoerOfStuff

Can someone PLEASE fix the panel drawers?

Post by AlmightyDoerOfStuff »

I'm having no luck trying to get the icons in my "Application Launcher" panel menu buttons to the size I like, as well as having the titles which I don't really want there. I have a launcher to /media/ados/ where I can right-click my flash drive and eject it, but it would be nice to have the actual mounting panel button in a drawer.

I always really liked the drawers years ago when they were working. All sorts of things are wrong with them as has been detailed around the Internet, such as how they will change places when you log out and in, rearrange the launchers and apps inside both within the drawer and between drawers, appearing on the wrong monitor with dual-monitor setups, the menu stretching taller than the screen, etc.

It doesn't seem like anyone cares about this applet but me, I don't know. I'd even be willing to pay someone what I can afford to spare from my small income. It's such a nice app, a little slide-out panel from a button on the main panel. I don't really know why nobody seems interested enough to repair it...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
richyrich

Re: Can someone PLEASE fix the panel drawers?

Post by richyrich »

Why ask here? Why not go to the source?

http://mate-desktop.com/community/

Return to “MATE”