A question about keyboard shortcuts

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tenfoot
Level 6
Level 6

A question about keyboard shortcuts

Post by tenfoot »

Did a clean install of v18.3 Mate and it is working in all but one area, see viewtopic.php?f=206&t=241355. As reported there, other key modifiers (Ctrl, Alt) work without any problem but Mod4 (the Windows key) does not. Note: I did alter the shortcut key for the Mint Menu from Mode4, so there would be no conflict.

Any suggestion as to how I can get this working as it should would be much appreciated.
tenfoot
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds darkness always got there first, and is waiting for it." Terry Pratchett (Reaper Man)
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” MATE released!

Post by catweazel »

Releases and Announcements isn't a support forum. Please post your issues into the correct forum.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” MATE released!

Post by Moem »

OP, if you're looking for the solution for your old topic, either go bump that one or start a new one. This one is now locked because of double posting, in the wrong forum section too.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!

Return to “MATE”