Unable to change colour of text in my theme

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
fruitkiller

Unable to change colour of text in my theme

Post by fruitkiller »

In the Customize-> Color menu, the only box I'm allowed to touch is the background one, none other.

I used Aptik to take everything I needed as a backup or an easy way to reinstall all the apps and themes etc. and I gotta say, it's been wonderful so far, better than the Backup Tool that comes with Mint, sorry to say. But even in the Restore Theme and Icons menu, I reinstalled them all and I'm unable to have my gui file manager, caja in this case I imagine, and other icons look the way they did, exactly like in the other, pretty broken built of 17.3 I have on another drive that might become my old and not main partition soon when I finish correcting every nooks and cranny of the system.

I've never seen this situation where nothing is changeable in the color menu other than the first square at the top left. What's going on?

Edit: If a Mod wants to move this to the MATE subforum, they maybe should do so, forgot to mention I was using it.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “MATE”