Disappearing Firefox

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
TopEnder
Level 2
Level 2

Disappearing Firefox

Post by TopEnder »

G'Day All and thanks in advance, When I use minimize (- top right corner) instead if minimiseing to the Workspace it is removed completely. How cat I correct this problem, I am new to Mate but have a good knowledge of Cinnamon & KDE. Thanks, Smokey
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Spearmint2
Level 16
Level 16

Re: Disappearing Firefox

Post by Spearmint2 »

Hold the ALT key and press F9. Does it minimize OK then?
All things go better with Mint. Mint julep, mint jelly, mint gum, candy mints, pillow mints, peppermint, chocolate mints, spearmint,....
TopEnder
Level 2
Level 2

Post by TopEnder »

Thanks Spearment2, No all opened items (probably the wrong term) in all Workspaces (usually Two) disappeared. It's probable something simple that I have change to suit my preferences. Smokey
Spearmint2
Level 16
Level 16

Post by Spearmint2 »

You could install dconf-editor and search (FIND) for all the minimize settings and maybe get that fixed.
All things go better with Mint. Mint julep, mint jelly, mint gum, candy mints, pillow mints, peppermint, chocolate mints, spearmint,....
ibbill

Post by ibbill »

Check the 5th thread on this page. Hope this helps.
viewtopic.php?t=174042

Return to “MATE”