LM Mate - solid blue color desktop background?

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
lhadi481

LM Mate - solid blue color desktop background?

Post by lhadi481 »

Hi, does linux mint has solid blue color as its desktop background? i am planning to self build a desktop with using linux mint 15 mate version. When i use windows 7 or windows XP i always choose solid blue color as my desktop background and i like this background very much because it is plain and simple and also the screen looks bright with this solid blue color. i am wondering whether i could get the same desktop background option with linux mint as well? Thanks!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: LM 19 Mate - where are the desktop backgrounds?

Post by Moem »

lhadi481 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:31 pm Hi, does linux mint has solid blue color as its desktop background?
Sure, you can set it to have a solid blue background very easily.
lhadi481 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:31 pmi am planning to self build a desktop with using linux mint 15 mate version
Why would you do that with a version that has been out of support for years?

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
gm10

Re: LM 19 Mate - where are the desktop backgrounds?

Post by gm10 »

lhadi481 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:31 pm Hi, does linux mint has solid blue color as its desktop background? i am planning to self build a desktop with using linux mint 15 mate version. When i use windows 7 or windows XP i always choose solid blue color as my desktop background and i like this background very much because it is plain and simple and also the screen looks bright with this solid blue color. i am wondering whether i could get the same desktop background option with linux mint as well? Thanks!
Mint 15? Windows XP? Did you just wake up from hibernation? I'm not sure anybody not undead even remembers what Mint 15 did exactly, but there's really no reason the color blue would somehow have been made unavailable (funny question).

Return to “MATE”