Mint 19.1 Mate Firefox Seperators fail to appear. [Solved]

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
panorain
Level 5
Level 5

Mint 19.1 Mate Firefox Seperators fail to appear. [Solved]

Post by panorain »

I have Mint 19.1 Mate installed. In Menu > Applications > All > Appearance I prefer using the following: Theme > Custom > Customize and then basically setting (Controls > Window Border and Icons) <---- To Mint-X and Mint-X-Teal. The issue is that Firefox separator's no longer show up basically at all. I can switch to the ----> Mint-Y-Darker-Teal controls but then it's just to dark up in the 'control section'. Yes, it does allow Firefox Seperator's to appear again though.

Is there a fairly simple way to keep using Mint-X controls and window borders while getting the Firefox separator's to still appear?

Maybe I can get this little issue cleared up soon.

Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Linux Mint 21.2 Victoria
Always =updatedb=
GNU/LINUX
panorain
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Mint 19.1 Mate Firefox Seperators fail to appear.

Post by panorain »

I ended up discovering that for me enabling 'Mint-Y-Teal' in the Controls section does in fact allow for the separate markers in Firefox to appear. And the rest of the theme I am comfortable with.

Thank You,
Linux Mint 21.2 Victoria
Always =updatedb=
GNU/LINUX

Return to “MATE”