[19.1 Mate] Change MDM for choise AD domain user

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Gremlin_groj

[19.1 Mate] Change MDM for choise AD domain user

Post by Gremlin_groj »

Good day. I try to use the Mint in a corporate environment connected to the domain controller after the successful addition of a question arises about the comfort of entry for a regular user, namely the choice of a user to replace input manually. The local user is displayed normally, but the domain is not. Searching the network found some solution for LinuxMint 13 Maya (Mate) - edit /usr/share/mdm/themes/linuhmint/theme.hml but in 19.1 this file does not exist. Maybe someone can advise a solution?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: [19.1 Mate] Change MDM for choise AD domain user

Post by xenopeek »

I have no experience with active directory but note that Linux Mint 19.1 used LightDM as display manager, not MDM. Searching for possible earlier solutions on Linux Mint 19.x / Ubuntu 18.04 you want something that works for LightDM.
Gremlin_groj

Re: [19.1 Mate] Change MDM for choise AD domain user

Post by Gremlin_groj »

xenopeek wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:47 am I have no experience with active directory but note that Linux Mint 19.1 used LightDM as display manager, not MDM. Searching for possible earlier solutions on Linux Mint 19.x / Ubuntu 18.04 you want something that works for LightDM.
Thx, of course MDM used for example, because don't know another . I'll try find and write here.

Return to “MATE”