Firefox webrowser

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
openation_1961

Firefox webrowser

Post by openation_1961 »

Hello everyone, I have an issue with my browser. when I open Firefox it works fine until I tried to minimize it. It closes completely I don't know what to do please help me. All my work disappears..............
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
trytip
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Firefox webrowser

Post by trytip »

while maximized grab the top bar and move it down. now resize the left,right,top,bottom of the firefox window to fit your screen. don't minimize the window while it's fulscreen
HelenLopez

Re: Firefox webrowser

Post by HelenLopez »

When you open browser in full screen, click top bar and move it down and resize browser to make it fit on the screen. If its not working then try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that temporarily turns off hardware acceleration, resets some settings. If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu. If firefox is not running then go to your Terminal, run firefox -safe-mode and specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox.

Return to “Cinnamon”