I want to adjust the colors on my display so that everything is green. Works on Dell; no luck on Alienware =(

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
James_Smith
Level 4
Level 4

I want to adjust the colors on my display so that everything is green. Works on Dell; no luck on Alienware =(

Post by James_Smith »

Sounds like a strange request but if you check out this thread, you'll see why I want this. The tl;dr version is this: I get migraine headaches. The green colored light has been scientifically proven to ease migraine pain. I want everything on my screen to be green. Yes, everything.

And the strange thing is that it worked on my Dell Inspiron 13 7378, as you'll see if you click the link above. I try the exact same thing with my Alienware and nothing happens.

Can some of you put your thinking caps on and help me troubleshoot this problem?

Thank you

NOTE: If you click that link, you'll see I gave the info for my Alienware. It's because I created that post with the Alienware. The next time I got online I was using my Dell. I only just got around to trying it on my Alienware last night (because I had a migraine headache).
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
I have been using Linux for years and I am still a newbie
James_Smith
Level 4
Level 4

Re: I want to adjust the colors on my display so that everything is green. Works on Dell; no luck on Alienware =(

Post by James_Smith »

I realize it's gauche to bump, but I really need a solution here. This is far beyond a computer tech issue—it's a health issue.
I have been using Linux for years and I am still a newbie

Return to “Cinnamon”