Terminator not showing up on alt+tab or in menu bar

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
devonestes

Terminator not showing up on alt+tab or in menu bar

Post by devonestes »

Cinnamon crashed for me yesterday. I rebooted and everything seemed OK, except Terminator no longer shows up either when I alt+tab, or in the menu bar. It still works if I click on the window, but if it's minimized there's no way to bring it back again. Aside from this wierdness, it's a fully functioning shell.

This is only happening with Terminator, and it always happens. I used Timeshift to restore to yesterday's settings, and it still isn't showing up, which is SUPER weird, so it doesn't seem to be a settings issue. I also removed Terminator with `sudo apt-get --purge remove terminator` and reinstalled it, still seeing this problem, so I don't think it's an issue with Terminator.

Here's an image showing the issue:
Screenshot from 2018-09-27 22-05-41.png
I'm going to try a clean install of Mint to see if that solves it, but I'd be curious if anyone has any idea what this might be.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Cinnamon”