Two minor multimonitor "problems"

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon here
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Hultan
Level 1
Level 1

Two minor multimonitor "problems"

Post by Hultan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:36 pm

1. Today I have a folder full of images I like as desktop backgrounds, that I have set up to play as a slideshow, so that the background changes every now and then. What I would like is a setting to get a random image on each monitor. Today I get the same image on all three of my monitors. Is there such a setting in Cinnamon?

2. I have three panels, one on each screen, with a "start menu", a clock and a Window list applet. Is there a way to make the Window list applet show all applications that are opened, on all monitors (not just the ones that are placed on each monitor)? I often have one or even two full screen applications opened, so I would like to be able to look at another monitor to see if an application is opened (even if it is placed on another monitor hidden by a full screen app).

I know that there are a setting to see applications from other workspaces (on the same monitor), but I would like to see applications from other monitors (on the same workspace). Is there another applet, other then Windows list, that can do that?

Return to “Cinnamon”