Two minor multimonitor "problems"

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Hultan
Level 3
Level 3

Two minor multimonitor "problems"

Post by Hultan »

1. Today I have a folder full of images I like as desktop backgrounds, that I have set up to play as a slideshow, so that the background changes every now and then. What I would like is a setting to get a random image on each monitor. Today I get the same image on all three of my monitors. Is there such a setting in Cinnamon?

2. I have three panels, one on each screen, with a "start menu", a clock and a Window list applet. Is there a way to make the Window list applet show all applications that are opened, on all monitors (not just the ones that are placed on each monitor)? I often have one or even two full screen applications opened, so I would like to be able to look at another monitor to see if an application is opened (even if it is placed on another monitor hidden by a full screen app).

I know that there are a setting to see applications from other workspaces (on the same monitor), but I would like to see applications from other monitors (on the same workspace). Is there another applet, other then Windows list, that can do that?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Cinnamon”