Move window to left / right Monitor not working on Linux Mint 20

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
juanmedina

Move window to left / right Monitor not working on Linux Mint 20

Post by juanmedina »

Hi, I've updated my Linux Mint Cinnamon from 19 to 20 and now I can not any more use the shortcut to move Windows from one Monitor to the other (either left or right).

I've checked in the Keyboard Settings -> Shortcuts > Windows -> Inter-monitor and Move window to left (or right) monitor is set up correctly, for example, Shift+Super+Left
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
mffm243

Re: Move window to left / right Monitor not working on Linux Mint 20

Post by mffm243 »

I am also seeing this issue. I have 2 monitors with "User interface scale" set to double (Hi-DPI). My laptop screen scale is set to 125%. Shortcuts to move to another monitor do not work unless both of the displays scales are set to 100%. Is there any workaround for this?
keeperaft
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Move window to left / right Monitor not working on Linux Mint 20

Post by keeperaft »

Sorry for resurrecting this months-old thread, but I am experiencing the same issue: shortcuts to move to the other monitor do not work unless both screens are at 100% fractional scaling. A quick Google search did not yield any good results, and I was unable to find any workaround for this issue.

Return to “Cinnamon”