Dragging windows from workspace to workspace immediately after entering Expo view fails to register dragged window

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
MrSnuggles
Level 1
Level 1

Dragging windows from workspace to workspace immediately after entering Expo view fails to register dragged window

Post by MrSnuggles »

Hi everyone,

as I wrote in the title: Dragging windows from workspace to workspace immediately after entering Expo view fails to register dragged window.

Basically everything works well when it comes to dragging windows in expo view from one workspace to another IF you do it slowly, or in other words, you enter Expo view and then wait >0.5s and then try to drag windows and it will work.

However, if you try to drag windows as soon as you enter Expo view, then your mouse will fail to capture and drag any window.

Does this have anything to do with Expo view animations? Can i speed them up or maybe remove them altogether? Is there any other way I can speed up window management in Expo view?

Tnx.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Cinnamon”