numix gtk theme controls on cinnamon

Style your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
gabrielfern

numix gtk theme controls on cinnamon

Post by gabrielfern »

hey guys, i'm using cinnamon 3.6, and installed and set the numix theme as theme of my cinnamon, i'm using the icons, desktop theme, window borders, and numix controls.
it is really a nice theme with controls and icons etc, but i realize that when i right click on desktop or nemo for example (in a blank area) it sometimes (maybe the majority of times), it kind of freezes the desktop and when i click off the context menu wich the normal behaviour the menu turns out, it keeps there and i'm unable to do anything for a delay, and the menu after that turns to the normal behaviour wich is it disappear when clicked out like all others cinamon's controls, i had tested if it was the cinnamon theme or maybe the icon theme but when i change the numix control the context menus works properly, only with the numix control it has this behaviour.
it comes with the gtk theme of numix i think, and this thing really annoy me.

if anyone knows something about that, or had the same experience, i think the numix controls for cinnamon is one of the bests for which it is, if something can help me i would be grateful.
i'm using mint 18.3.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Themes, Icons & Wallpaper”