One small problem with my theme

Style your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
flyinjoe13

One small problem with my theme

Post by flyinjoe13 »

I don't know if this is posted in the right place so please excuse my ignorance. I am new here.

I am learning to and creating a theme for myself on Mint Cinnamon based off the stock Mint Y theme. I have everything exactly the way I want it except for one small problem. In the startup applications menu, I cannot figure out what to change to get rid of the green hover color over an activated entry. When I click on the entry, it turns the blue color I want when I move the mouse away from it, but if I move the mouse over the activated entry, it goes back to the default green color. I have been through all of the folders and .css files too many times to count trying to find where the green is coming from, but with no luck.

Would anyone know where to look for the entry that controls that hover color? It's the only thing wrong with my theme and i'd love to get it fixed. I'm pretty sure it's one of the files in the gtk-3.0 folder, but I could be wrong.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Penn

Re: One small problem with my theme

Post by Penn »

/path/to/theme-name/cinnamon/cinnamon.css

Too tired to look for the exact line, but it is in there.

Return to “Themes, Icons & Wallpaper”