Wallpaper feel free to use and share

Style your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
KalEl

Wallpaper feel free to use and share

Post by KalEl »

Hello,LINUX MINT USERS ...

This, are Wallpaper of my creation for personal use, feel free to use ...

The reason for the creation, was that I needed one to match the default theme that comes in Linux Mint.

All, here is in JPG format in size 1980 * 1080, feel free to use and share, in case any of LINUX MINT USERS would like the main file in xcf (Gimp) format for, modification and learning, I can provide a link just send a private message ...

Good Night everybody

Stay in peace!

Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Wallpaper feel free to use and share

Post by catweazel »

They're nice designs but I think the LINUXMINT.com is just a tad far too overpowering.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
KalEl

Post by KalEl »

catweazel wrote:They're nice designs but I think the LINUXMINT.com is just a tad far too overpowering.

That's the point of always remembering and being grateful for all you have and can do is my way of saying thank you!
Jim Hauser

Post by Jim Hauser »

I am using 3 of these in my KDE wallpaper rotations. The Linux Mint is a bit large but works well on my 1920 X 1080 screen. Nice Job!
KalEl

Post by KalEl »

Jim Hauser wrote:I am using 3 of these in my KDE wallpaper rotations. The Linux Mint is a bit large but works well on my 1920 X 1080 screen. Nice Job!

OK thank you!
If you want, I can send the file to be manipulated.
These jobs do not belong to me and just, leaves a meta-data because, if someone does something like, jokes with the name, they will come straight to the meta-data, information ...
That is the purpose ...
In the end, I was just wanting to help...
If, you do not want the files, I can do in other colours and etc ...
feel free ...
Just call me I will be here...
I'm good with logos also just ask...
And you do not have to give me anything in return ...
Jim Hauser

Post by Jim Hauser »

Thanks again KalEl. I do collect wallpapers and I have designed a few in the past but my computing time is now consumed by other passions.

However, I am sure that there are people who would be interested in your offers.

Again, Thank You for some nice pieces! :-)
tomcashen

Post by tomcashen »

Thanks, KalEl!

These are beautiful.

Return to “Themes, Icons & Wallpaper”