Mint 18.3 Sylvia Slideshow

Style your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Ozo

Mint 18.3 Sylvia Slideshow

Post by Ozo »

I was astounded at the depth of these wallpapers. I was looking at the desktop icons against the Sylvia wallpaper and it was three dimensional. The icons appeared to be floating.

I looked through the Sonya set and there were a few great shots there but the set from Sylvia are nearly all winners. I can not recommend them highly enough. The photographers who contribute to Mint have outdone themselves this time. Double click on the last photo and you can see the credits. Oops one wallpaper is not shown. It is Glass Ball from Thomas B. and one of my favorites.

They do not look like much in this list but on a big screen they are magnificent.

CLICK TO ENLARGE................................. DOUBLE CLICK FOR EXTRA LARGE
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Ozo

Re: Mint 18.3 Sylvia Slideshow

Post by Ozo »

I took twelve of the best with Screenshots from 22 total and put them in a new folder which I run as a slideshow. I can not say which got the ax but I will say I picked those with 3-D qualities to remain. If I find any more like these I will add them. :)

EDIT: I found a lot at Wallhaven.cc see link.

https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/

Return to “Themes, Icons & Wallpaper”