Making a cursor in linux mint!

Style your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pydim
Level 1
Level 1

Making a cursor in linux mint!

Post by pydim »

So yeah, those cursors on linux look really nice, but i'm sharp things fan, and can't really find not rounded cursor. Well, if i was to find one, i wouldn't liked it because c u s t o m i s a t i o n. Can anyone teach me how to make cursor(pack)? I'm running Linux Mint 20.1 Mate
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Termy
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Making a cursor in linux mint!

Post by Termy »

Oh! You might absolutely love my cursor; it's fairly sharp, and it's discreet. It's called pixelfun3, and I've been using it for probably over 15 years now. I used it in Windows, and I've used it for about 7 years in Linux. :lol:

URL:

https://www.deviantart.com/zealkane/art ... -191234233

There are absolutely crap tons of cursors to be discovered on t'Internet. I'd love to give you a bunch of great ways to create cursors, but I've never done that in Linux before. There's something called icon-slicer in the repositories, which might be of use to you, but I dunno anything about it.
I'm also Terminalforlife on GitHub.

Return to “Themes, Icons & Wallpaper”