How can I quick open a cheat sheet in Linux Mint? (similar to terminator)

Add functionality to your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Dreamspy

How can I quick open a cheat sheet in Linux Mint? (similar to terminator)

Post by Dreamspy »

Hi there

Say... I have some files that I refer to quite often, like my some cheat sheets for Vim, LinuxMint shortcuts, Python... and more.

I would like to be able to view them super quick and close them as fast as they opened. Something like Terminator would be great... but for pdf's or text files.

I'm open for other methods as well... just anything that can give me quick access to those cheat sheets whatever I'm doing.

I've never seen anything that can achieve this, but there has to be something out there :)

regards
Frímann
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Habitual

Re: How can I quick open a cheat sheet in Linux Mint? (similar to terminator)

Post by Habitual »

Dreamspy wrote:Say... I have some files that I refer to quite often... and more.

I would like to be able to view them super quick and close them as fast as they opened. Something like Terminator would be great... but for pdf's or text files.
albert?
http://www.webupd8.org/2015/01/albert-f ... ncher.html
Dreamspy

Re: How can I quick open a cheat sheet in Linux Mint? (similar to terminator)

Post by Dreamspy »

That might help. But I was thinking about something that was always open and I can simply hide and view it at will.

I'll probably go for the Albert rout though if nothing else pops up :)

Return to “Compiz, Conky, Docks & Widgets”