All Desktop Screenshots of 2019

Oblias
Level 1
Level 1

All Desktop Screenshots of 2019

Post by Oblias » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:24 am

Well, I asked in my last post in the 2018 thread if it would be alright to start a 2019 thread, but got no reply, so here goes.

Anyway, I've been messing around a bit with the dual oval template, and I could really use some opinions/input about which style looks better, to you. I realize that out of aprox 250 views on my wallpaper screenshots, I've only gotten 2 replies, but I'm asking for opinions anyway.

Which style do you think looks better, the one with the posters on the wall, or the one without?

Who cares to type a few words?

Oblias
Level 1
Level 1

Re: All Desktop Screenshots of 2019

Post by Oblias » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm

And, the results are in! Just as many of you like the one with the labels, as do the others of you who think it looks better without them. Making that, of course, a tie. What a distressing position that puts me in.. Now I'll have to come up with more samples to post and get more opinions so that I can resolve this matter once and for all.

But many thanks for everyone's participation, opinions, and comments. A valuable resource, to be sure!

Oblias
Level 1
Level 1

Re: All Desktop Screenshots of 2019

Post by Oblias » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:46 pm

Alright then, how about this one? Those with a keen eye might notice some slight differences from the last version.. And keep those comments coming, always appreciated! 8)

Return to “Desktop Screenshots”