Page 6 of 7

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 pm
by lKingjr
here's something you don't see everyday, LM12/e17...
Image

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:12 pm
by Bobbo
mmesantos1 wrote:Ok so decided to check out Cinnamon DE for the first time, put Orta on it. Just my last setup but with Cinnamon DE. Interesting DE. :D
Image


What is that window frame theme? I like it alot! :)

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 pm
by lKingjr
taking a wild guess but I believe that's Orta. :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm
by mmesantos1
Bobbo wrote:
mmesantos1 wrote:Ok so decided to check out Cinnamon DE for the first time, put Orta on it. Just my last setup but with Cinnamon DE. Interesting DE. :D


What is that window frame theme? I like it alot! :)


Yep Lou was right it is orta. Here are the links for the Orta themes. :D

GTK3: http://fav.me/d4oi9lc
Cinnamon Theme: http://cinnamon-spices.linuxmint.com/themes/view/35

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:37 pm
by lKingjr
I think you saying it was Orta was my first clue. :lol: :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 pm
by mmesantos1
lKingjr wrote:I think you saying it was Orta was my first clue. :lol: :D


Lou you are such a smarty pants. :lol: :wink: :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:49 pm
by lKingjr
shhh...don't say that. people think I'm nice. :lol:

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:54 pm
by mmesantos1
Oh ya I meant to say Lou you are such a nice guy! :lol: :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:55 pm
by lKingjr
mmesantos1 wrote:Oh ya I meant to say Lou you are such a nice guy! :lol: :D


:lol: danke. :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm
by mmesantos1
You welcome. :wink: :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 pm
by Bobbo
mmesantos1 wrote:You welcome. :wink: :D


Oh never realized you meant the theme when you wrote "I put Orta on it" :shock:

I feel really smart now! :mrgreen:

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:00 pm
by mmesantos1
Bobbo wrote:
mmesantos1 wrote:You welcome. :wink: :D


Oh never realized you meant the theme when you wrote "I put Orta on it" :shock:

I feel really smart now! :mrgreen:


Its ok, it happens to the best of us buddy. :wink: :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:50 pm
by lKingjr
LM12 LXDE rc
Image

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:01 pm
by mmesantos1
Great screenie Lou! Really looks good. :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:45 pm
by lKingjr
danke Marc. :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 pm
by mmesantos1
Your welcome Lou. :D

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 am
by lKingjr
more LM12 LXDE rc
Image

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 pm
by mmesantos1
Very nice work Lou, like this allot. :D

@ikey, clicked your image link but does not show the screenie, would love to see it. :shock: :wink:

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 pm
by sagirfahmid3
The Compiz skydome includes a 1920x1200 size of the Halo 4 HD wallpaper off Google.
The Conky setup is a basic looking one--just wanted to be colorful and added a few stuff and learned a LOT about Conky in the process, it was fun!
Full sized here: http://i.imgur.com/BItuW.jpg
Image

Re: Desktop Screenshots Thread - February 2012

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:32 am
by Bobbo
sagirfahmid3 wrote:The Compiz skydome includes a 1920x1200 size of the Halo 4 HD wallpaper off Google.
The Conky setup is a basic looking one--just wanted to be colorful and added a few stuff and learned a LOT about Conky in the process, it was fun!
Full sized here: http://i.imgur.com/BItuW.jpg
Image


Wow, you got a lot of space there on your desktop! :lol:

I like your wallpaper, is it available anywhere? :)