Playing nexuiz

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
naguzani

Playing nexuiz

Post by naguzani »

Hi.

I don't know how to get out when playing nexiuz. Anyone know?.
I don't see any button "Exit" or menu "Exit the game".
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
seehymeh

Re: Playing nexuiz

Post by seehymeh »

I've never played the game before, but now I probably will haha) but after a [url=http://www.fluther.com/13810/issues-with-the-freeware-game-nexuiz-and-just-pc-games-in/]Google search I found a reply on QA website[/url]:
When you are playing hit the ESC key. That will bring up a window with a gold bar on top. Click the X at the right end of the gold bar. In the next screen you will see an option to quit on the lower right of the screen.
naguzani

Post by naguzani »

seehymeh wrote:I've never played the game before, but now I probably will haha) but after a [url=http://www.fluther.com/13810/issues-with-the-freeware-game-nexuiz-and-just-pc-games-in/]Google search I found a reply on QA website[/url]:
When you are playing hit the ESC key. That will bring up a window with a gold bar on top. Click the X at the right end of the gold bar. In the next screen you will see an option to quit on the lower right of the screen.
I got it. Thanks.
Booman

Post by Booman »

Yeah, ESC is a common button for options, settings and exiting games.
tonino

Post by tonino »

its a great game
mint1248

Post by mint1248 »

seehymeh wrote:I've never played the game before, but now I probably will haha) but after a Google search I found a reply on QA website:
Hi, I also could not quit. Even when hitting Esc and clicking on Quit in lower right corner, the game wouldn't exit. Tried other keys - only resetting the computer could get out of the game.
Any suggestions?

Return to “Gaming”