Play on Linux autoloading iso images

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Zeddrich
Level 2
Level 2

Play on Linux autoloading iso images

Post by Zeddrich »

So I use Play on Linux as a frontend for wine, and I find it very useful. However, one small thing I would like to be able to do it autoload the proper iso image for a game automatically so I don't have to manually do so to play it. I don't know if such a thing is possible, but after a game is loaded if you hit "Configure" then go to the "Miscellaneous" tab, there is a section for command to execute before the game. I've tried to put "mount -o loop *path to iso*Diabo.iso /mnt/iso" for example in this field(with the proper path to the iso of course). Or, is this field for a windows command to pass arguments?

Sadly, it did not work. I'm wondering if what I'm wanting to do is possible, it's not the end of the world if it doesn't, but it would be more convenient.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Gaming”