PCSX2 controller issue

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
borg101

PCSX2 controller issue

Post by borg101 »

I know this should go in the PCSX2 forums, but I've searched for a few days now and I can't find the answer and the admins seem to flame anyone who dare ask about it, which is a terrible way to approach new users. Just an FYI, I searched PCSX2 on the forums here and there, as well as a few iterations, and I cannot find a way to fix this issue.

Now with the above out of the way, has anyone managed to get their gamepad (mine's a wireless 360 controller) config to stay upon closing and reopening PCSX2? According to the Windows version, you just open the program as administrator and it should save. I tried opening with sudo, as well as starting the program with root permissions in the file manager, and even changing the start group from my PC to sudo. I didn't do anything beyond that as I don't want to risk destroying the install and/or my system. Does anyone know how to get this to work? I'm running 18.1(cinnamon) and PCSX2 1.5 with the onepad plugin.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Gaming”