PC Games problem

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jessica1006

PC Games problem

Post by jessica1006 »

Hello
I am facing the problem while running the PC game and that is Problems connecting to an online game server.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MintBean

Re: PC Games problem

Post by MintBean »

If you want help, it's best to give more information to at least give us some chance of assisting.
Ryan_Stevens

Post by Ryan_Stevens »

I'm also facing issue about hanging. When I start playing games working correct but after 10 min it will get the hang, screen getting the stop but sound working correctly like game working but screen its stop? :cry:
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

Ryan_Stevens wrote:I'm also facing issue about hanging.
Please start a new thread. This thread is not about hanging. Also it's not polite to post your own questions in a thread that someone else started.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!

Return to “Gaming”