Hearthstone (Battle.net Agent)

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Ploxx33

Hearthstone (Battle.net Agent)

Post by Ploxx33 »

Hi guys, sorry if im posting in the wrong section

So, im new to Linux, i installed on my netbook, all good.
I like to play Hearthstone and i searched the only way to play on linux is to install Wine or Playonlinux, i tried both but when he is installing blizzard app it gets stuck at half more or less and gives a Agent error.

Any clues and tips?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MintBean

Re: Hearthstone (Battle.net Agent)

Post by MintBean »

Wine/Playonlinux are flaky. Not all apps work, by a long shot. Your best bet is to check on the Wine forums as it's unlikely anyone here is using the same Windows application as you are.
trytip
Level 14
Level 14

Post by trytip »

Citizen229

Post by Citizen229 »

I got d3 to run through POL. The first step in that is getting bnet to work. You could try and use the POL d3 to load bnet then just change to hearthstone on the battlenet screen. D3 is well documented on the internet.
groggo

Post by groggo »

Thanks a ton, this solution worked for me. Was rocket science untill i watched the video:D

Return to “Gaming”