Gaming Mouse Recommendations

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Nate

Gaming Mouse Recommendations

Post by Nate »

I wore my last mouse out (a Tt eSPORTS mouse that lasted me quite a while) and will be looking at buying a new one tomorrow to use primarily with a rig running Arch, but also with my Mint 2 in 1 as trackpads are awful for any type of game. I don't really have much experience with what's available these days and so was wondering if any of you have any gaming mice you'd recommend along with what you like about them. I am fairly heavy handed, so bear in mind that good construction and durability is a definite advantage.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Nate

Re: Gaming Mouse Recommendations

Post by Nate »

Just a follow up, I ended up just taking my phone with me shopping, looked up linux drivers for most of the mice that caught my eye and first thought I was going to wind up dry with a few frustrating moments where the manufacturer had other mice that drivers existed for, but those were not in stores. eventually found that a good many Razer (not my usual choice admittedly) mice have this option available https://openrazer.github.io . Ended up getting a Naga Hex V2 at a heavy discount and have it working perfectly. so if you're in the market for a gaming mouse, looking at that github project page will give you a fair few options with great support. :D

Return to “Gaming”