How to calibrate Logitech racing wheel controller?

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Ozo

How to calibrate Logitech racing wheel controller?

Post by Ozo »

How do I calibrate the wheel? It is Logitech Driving Force.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: How to calibrate Logitech racing wheel controller?

Post by catweazel »

Google suggests this and this.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
Ozo

Post by Ozo »

catweazel wrote:Google suggests this and this.
Wow, I will try this today but it looks exactly like the right stuff. Am I to assume that you play racing games when not solving computer issues? :)

It is amazing that you got all that from Google but then I have been seeing this sites posts appear more and more often when searching so you are right a simple Google search can resolve many Linux related problems. It actually works better perhaps than the forum search.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

Ozo wrote:Am I to assume that you play racing games when not solving computer issues? :)
No. I searched go-ogle for 'How to calibrate Logitech racing wheel controller linux' and posted the top two links :mrgreen:
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
Ozo

Post by Ozo »

catweazel wrote:
Ozo wrote:Am I to assume that you play racing games when not solving computer issues? :)
No. I searched go-ogle for 'How to calibrate Logitech racing wheel controller linux' and posted the top two links :mrgreen:
I have searched with that same text multiple times but without the word Linux and found little to help. Thanks for taking the effort to look that up for me. I am still waiting for a burst of energy to follow through with it though and will report back when I have more. :)
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

Ozo wrote:Thanks for taking the effort to look that up for me
You're most welcome.

Return to “Gaming”