The best news to hit Linux sinse forever ...TrackMania Nations Forever

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
idle

The best news to hit Linux sinse forever ...TrackMania Nations Forever

Post by idle »

Boy oh boy have I been waiting for this. My only regret switching from Windows to Linux was losing my beloved game TrackMania. And at long last its available to play on Linux. https://snapcraft.io/tmnationsforever

Its a start I guess, and hopefully better things to come. Anyway, one of the best racing games ever and its finally playable on Linux. Good days, good days indeed. :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
carum carvi

Re: The best news to hit Linux sinse forever ...TrackMania Nations Forever

Post by carum carvi »

Wow. Thanks for that link. This game was my favorite racing game! And still is. Well besides the original Burnout. But TrackMania is really insane. Great news. Thanks for sharing!
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

Thanks! That is exactly the kind of game I have been looking for. :D
idle

Post by idle »

Here's a tip: tmnationsforever.launcher

This will take you to the configuration settings. Press Configure, then Advanced and from there you can adjust Graphics settings and Game settings to your liking :D

I've been playing the game and everything works. Custom skins, sounds, mods and so on. Its been a couple of years, but I'm getting the hang of it again. Best racing game ever imho. Going to start making racing tracks soon again too. The joy! :mrgreen:
trytip
Level 14
Level 14

Post by trytip »

dude i'm there 👍 thanx for the link
idle

Post by idle »

It was fun while it lasted ...

I don't know about anyone else but this game doesn't work on Linux anymore. I wonder how much their paying the dev NOT to fix it? ...

Return to “Gaming”