Custom (HD) texture packs in Dolphin Emulator

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Luxdragon
Level 1
Level 1

Custom (HD) texture packs in Dolphin Emulator

Post by Luxdragon »

Greetings,

I have an issue with Linux Mint's Dolphin emulator

So, I downloaded the emulator from the Software Manager and I want to play Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I have decided to use the same HD graphics pack, which I used on Windows. I renamed the graphics pack and put in the /my-username/.local/share/dolphin-emu/Load/textures folder, just like in Windows and I set the Dolphin Graphics settings option "Load custom textures" on. On Windows the HD texture pack works, but it is not loaded on Linux Mint. Why? Everything else works just like on Windows.

I also tested the flatpak version, but the texture pack also didn't get recognised there.

Kind regards
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
grajekmajowy
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Custom (HD) texture packs in Dolphin Emulator

Post by grajekmajowy »

If someone want to Load custom Textures emulator dolphin on Linux using EmuDeck go here https://youtu.be/vcMrJPJ-VsU working to without Emudeck

Return to “Gaming”