cretsiah2 on youtube and Rumble is my channel attemping to show games running on mint

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
cretsiah
Level 5
Level 5

Re: cretsiah2 on youtube and Rumble is my channel attemping to show games running on mint

Post by cretsiah »

its been awhile but life stuff happens

Here is Mud Runner

Youtube:
https://youtu.be/f6sTgwQj2UE

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/v1ow32d-mud-runner-o ... ion-5.html

Snow Runner appears to be out of this system's spec reach :(
cretsiah
Level 5
Level 5

Re: cretsiah2 on youtube and Rumble is my channel attemping to show games running on mint

Post by cretsiah »

After having my system break ( and it broke really really well ) - it has been since installed minus the games.

i decided to update the posts in this thread with available Rumble links in each post.

IF a Rumble link doesnt exist for a game its either

a) not there
b) because of a broken youtube sync

i will attempt to rectify this as soon as possible... but the mess made made of my system .......means i might have to download video from youtube and add manually to rumble...

why dont you do system back ups?
- i dont have the available drives or size of drives to do this.
- steams cloud save sync tends to help where their games are concerned and has been reliable enough for me (cant vouch for anyone else )
Neigdoig
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Neigdoig »

I actually have a channel that showcases emulators working on Mint, as well as some Steam games. I've even done tutorials on how to go about this on certain games. It's in my profile as well.
cretsiah
Level 5
Level 5

Post by cretsiah »

Well i may just be back up and running again,

seems the motherboard needed a complete going over with some metho (ethanol solution of 95% )
- new thermal on the heat sinks (other than the cpu )
- changed out the bigger 8gig graphics card to the smaller 4gig for some testing

but i might be having a look see at Peppermint OS Devuan base once i think im safe enough to try gaming again

Return to “Gaming”