Virtualbox 5.0.26 kernel modules install error

Questions about virtualization software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pemartins

Virtualbox 5.0.26 kernel modules install error

Post by pemartins »

This one took me behind the stadium and beat me up with a stick :lol:
I browsed a lot and tried a lot of stuff but could not make this work, I'm downgrading from Virtualbox 5.2.2 to 5.0.26. This has got to do with Genymotion and the sound bug in versions above 5.1 of Virtualbox, for what I browsed using Virtualbox 5.0.26 should solve it. So that's what I wanna do, install Virtualbox 5.0.26.

Aiming to remove Virtualbox 5.2.2 I removed in Synaptic the four packages with Virtualbox on the name, then rebooted the pc.
Downloaded from the Virtualbox website all related with 5.0.26 (.deb, guest additions and extension pack) and installed the .deb package. All ok.

But when I run Genymotion, I get the error of no Virtualbox installed. Also when I try to run any virtual machine, I get the error:

Code: Select all

Failed to open a session for the virtual machine Google Nexus 4 - 5.0.0 - API 21 - 768x1280.

The virtual machine 'Google Nexus 4 - 5.0.0 - API 21 - 768x1280' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1).

Result Code: NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
Component: MachineWrap
Interface: IMachine {f30138d4-e5ea-4b3a-8858-a059de4c93fd}
and then:

Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908)

The VirtualBox Linux kernel driver (vboxdrv) is either not loaded or there is a permission problem with /dev/vboxdrv. Please reinstall the kernel module by executing

'/sbin/rcvboxdrv setup'

as root. If it is available in your distribution, you should install the DKMS package first. This package keeps track of Linux kernel changes and recompiles the vboxdrv kernel module if necessary.

where: suplibOsInit what: 3 VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_INSTALLED (-1908) - The support driver is not installed. On linux, open returned ENOENT. 
So I ran on the terminal the command:

sudo /sbin/rcvboxdrv setup
but I got this error:

Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules ...done.
Uninstalling old VirtualBox DKMS kernel modules ...done.
Trying to register the VirtualBox kernel modules using DKMSERROR (dkms apport): kernel package linux-headers-4.13.0-19-generic is not supported
Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 4.13.0-19-generic (x86_64)
Consult /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/make.log for more information.
 ...failed!
  (Failed, trying without DKMS)
Recompiling VirtualBox kernel modules ...failed!
  (Look at /var/log/vbox-install.log to find out what went wrong)
This is the content of /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/make.log:

DKMS make.log for vboxhost-5.0.26 for kernel 4.13.0-19-generic (x86_64)
Sat Dec  9 10:31:40 WET 2017
make: Entering directory '/usr/src/linux-headers-4.13.0-19-generic'
  AR      /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/built-in.o
  AR      /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/built-in.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/linux/SUPDrv-linux.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/SUPDrv.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/SUPDrvGip.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/SUPDrvSem.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/SUPDrvTracer.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/SUPLibAll.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/alloc-r0drv.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/initterm-r0drv.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/memobj-r0drv.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/mpnotification-r0drv.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/powernotification-r0drv.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/assert-r0drv-linux.o
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.o
In file included from /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c:31:0:
/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c: In function ‘VBoxHost_RTMemContAlloc’:
/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/the-linux-kernel.h:309:47: error: implicit declaration of function ‘set_pages_x’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 # define MY_SET_PAGES_EXEC(pPages, cPages)    set_pages_x(pPages, cPages)
                                               ^
/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c:444:13: note: in expansion of macro ‘MY_SET_PAGES_EXEC’
             MY_SET_PAGES_EXEC(&paPages[iPage], 1);
             ^
/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c: In function ‘VBoxHost_RTMemContFree’:
/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/the-linux-kernel.h:310:47: error: implicit declaration of function ‘set_pages_nx’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 # define MY_SET_PAGES_NOEXEC(pPages, cPages)  set_pages_nx(pPages, cPages)
                                               ^
/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c:492:13: note: in expansion of macro ‘MY_SET_PAGES_NOEXEC’
             MY_SET_PAGES_NOEXEC(&paPages[iPage], 1);
             ^
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
scripts/Makefile.build:302: recipe for target '/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.o' failed
make[2]: *** [/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.o] Error 1
scripts/Makefile.build:575: recipe for target '/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv' failed
make[1]: *** [/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build/vboxdrv] Error 2
Makefile:1546: recipe for target '_module_/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build' failed
make: *** [_module_/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build] Error 2
make: Leaving directory '/usr/src/linux-headers-4.13.0-19-generic'
And this is the content of /var/log/vbox-install.log:

Uninstalling modules from DKMS
  removing old DKMS module vboxhost version  5.0.26

------------------------------
Deleting module version: 5.0.26
completely from the DKMS tree.
------------------------------
Done.
Attempting to install using DKMS

Creating symlink /var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/source ->
                 /usr/src/vboxhost-5.0.26

DKMS: add completed.

Kernel preparation unnecessary for this kernel.  Skipping...

Building module:
cleaning build area....
make KERNELRELEASE=4.13.0-19-generic -C /lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build M=/var/lib/dkms/vboxhost/5.0.26/build.........(bad exit status: 2)
Failed to install using DKMS, attempting to install without
make KBUILD_VERBOSE=1 SUBDIRS=/tmp/vbox.0 SRCROOT=/tmp/vbox.0 CONFIG_MODULE_SIG= -C /lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build modules
test -e include/generated/autoconf.h -a -e include/config/auto.conf || (		\
echo >&2;							\
echo >&2 "  ERROR: Kernel configuration is invalid.";		\
echo >&2 "         include/generated/autoconf.h or include/config/auto.conf are missing.";\
echo >&2 "         Run 'make oldconfig && make prepare' on kernel src to fix it.";	\
echo >&2 ;							\
/bin/false)
mkdir -p /tmp/vbox.0/.tmp_versions ; rm -f /tmp/vbox.0/.tmp_versions/*
make -f ./scripts/Makefile.build obj=/tmp/vbox.0
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/linux/.SUPDrv-linux.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"SUPDrv_linux"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/linux/SUPDrv-linux.o /tmp/vbox.0/linux/SUPDrv-linux.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/linux/SUPDrv-linux.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/linux/SUPDrv-linux.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/.SUPDrv.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"SUPDrv"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrv.o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrv.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrv.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrv.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/.SUPDrvGip.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"SUPDrvGip"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvGip.o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvGip.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvGip.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvGip.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/.SUPDrvSem.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"SUPDrvSem"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvSem.o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvSem.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvSem.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvSem.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/.SUPDrvTracer.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"SUPDrvTracer"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvTracer.o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvTracer.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvTracer.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/SUPDrvTracer.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/.SUPLibAll.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"SUPLibAll"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPLibAll.o /tmp/vbox.0/SUPLibAll.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/SUPLibAll.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/SUPLibAll.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/.alloc-r0drv.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"alloc_r0drv"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/alloc-r0drv.o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/alloc-r0drv.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/alloc-r0drv.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/alloc-r0drv.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/.initterm-r0drv.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"initterm_r0drv"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/initterm-r0drv.o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/initterm-r0drv.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/initterm-r0drv.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/initterm-r0drv.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/.memobj-r0drv.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"memobj_r0drv"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/memobj-r0drv.o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/memobj-r0drv.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/memobj-r0drv.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/memobj-r0drv.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/.mpnotification-r0drv.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"mpnotification_r0drv"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/mpnotification-r0drv.o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/mpnotification-r0drv.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/mpnotification-r0drv.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/mpnotification-r0drv.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/.powernotification-r0drv.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"powernotification_r0drv"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/powernotification-r0drv.o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/powernotification-r0drv.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/powernotification-r0drv.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/powernotification-r0drv.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/.assert-r0drv-linux.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"assert_r0drv_linux"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/assert-r0drv-linux.o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/assert-r0drv-linux.c
  if [ "-pg" = "-pg" ]; then if [ /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/assert-r0drv-linux.o != "scripts/mod/empty.o" ]; then ./scripts/recordmcount  "/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/assert-r0drv-linux.o"; fi; fi;
  gcc -Wp,-MD,/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/.alloc-r0drv-linux.o.d  -nostdinc -isystem /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include  -I./arch/x86/include -I./arch/x86/include/generated  -I./include -I./arch/x86/include/uapi -I./arch/x86/include/generated/uapi -I./include/uapi -I./include/generated/uapi -include ./include/linux/kconfig.h -Iubuntu/include  -D__KERNEL__ -fno-pie -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fshort-wchar -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wno-format-security -std=gnu89 -fno-PIE -fno-pie -no-pie -mno-sse -mno-mmx -mno-sse2 -mno-3dnow -mno-avx -m64 -falign-jumps=1 -falign-loops=1 -mno-80387 -mno-fp-ret-in-387 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=3 -mskip-rax-setup -mtune=generic -mno-red-zone -mcmodel=kernel -funit-at-a-time -DCONFIG_X86_X32_ABI -DCONFIG_AS_CFI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SIGNAL_FRAME=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CFI_SECTIONS=1 -DCONFIG_AS_FXSAVEQ=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SSSE3=1 -DCONFIG_AS_CRC32=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX2=1 -DCONFIG_AS_AVX512=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA1_NI=1 -DCONFIG_AS_SHA256_NI=1 -pipe -Wno-sign-compare -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -O2 --param=allow-store-data-races=0 -DCC_HAVE_ASM_GOTO -Wframe-larger-than=1024 -fstack-protector-strong -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-var-tracking-assignments -pg -mfentry -DCC_USING_FENTRY -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -fno-strict-overflow -fconserve-stack -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=date-time -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=designated-init -include /tmp/vbox.0/include/VBox/SUPDrvMangling.h -I/lib/modules/4.13.0-19-generic/build/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/ -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/include -I/tmp/vbox.0/vboxdrv/r0drv/linux -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DRT_OS_LINUX -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DIN_SUP_R0 -DVBOX -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DVBOX_WITH_HARDENING -DSUPDRV_WITH_RELEASE_LOGGER -Wno-declaration-after-statement -DCONFIG_VBOXDRV_AS_MISC -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -fno-pie  -DMODULE  -DKBUILD_BASENAME='"alloc_r0drv_linux"'  -DKBUILD_MODNAME='"vboxdrv"' -c -o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.o /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c
In file included from /tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c:31:0:
/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c: In function ‘VBoxHost_RTMemContAlloc’:
/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/the-linux-kernel.h:309:47: error: implicit declaration of function ‘set_pages_x’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 # define MY_SET_PAGES_EXEC(pPages, cPages)    set_pages_x(pPages, cPages)
                                               ^
/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c:444:13: note: in expansion of macro ‘MY_SET_PAGES_EXEC’
             MY_SET_PAGES_EXEC(&paPages[iPage], 1);
             ^
/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c: In function ‘VBoxHost_RTMemContFree’:
/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/the-linux-kernel.h:310:47: error: implicit declaration of function ‘set_pages_nx’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 # define MY_SET_PAGES_NOEXEC(pPages, cPages)  set_pages_nx(pPages, cPages)
                                               ^
/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.c:492:13: note: in expansion of macro ‘MY_SET_PAGES_NOEXEC’
             MY_SET_PAGES_NOEXEC(&paPages[iPage], 1);
             ^
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
scripts/Makefile.build:302: recipe for target '/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.o' failed
make[2]: *** [/tmp/vbox.0/r0drv/linux/alloc-r0drv-linux.o] Error 1
Makefile:1546: recipe for target '_module_/tmp/vbox.0' failed
make[1]: *** [_module_/tmp/vbox.0] Error 2
Makefile:298: recipe for target 'vboxdrv' failed
make: *** [vboxdrv] Error 2
I'm using Linux Mint Mate 18.3
The output of inxi -F:

System:    Host: pemartins-X55U Kernel: 4.13.0-19-generic x86_64 (64 bit) Desktop: MATE 1.18.0
           Distro: Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia
Machine:   Mobo: ASUSTeK model: X55U v: 1.0 Bios: American Megatrends v: X55U.423 date: 08/06/2013
CPU:       Dual core AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon HD Graphics (-MCP-) cache: 1024 KB 
           clock speeds: max: 1700 MHz 1: 1360 MHz 2: 850 MHz
Graphics:  Card: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD/ATI] Wrestler [Radeon HD 7340]
           Display Server: X.Org 1.18.4 driver: radeon Resolution: 1366x768@60.01hz
           GLX Renderer: AMD PALM (DRM 2.50.0 / 4.13.0-19-generic, LLVM 5.0.0)
           GLX Version: 3.0 Mesa 17.2.4
Audio:     Card-1 Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] FCH Azalia Controller driver: snd_hda_intel
           Card-2 Advanced Micro Devices [AMD/ATI] Wrestler HDMI Audio driver: snd_hda_intel
           Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k4.13.0-19-generic
Network:   Card-1: Ralink RT5390 Wireless 802.11n 1T/1R PCIe driver: rt2800pci
           IF: wlp1s0 state: up mac: 84:4b:f5:75:f3:68
           Card-2: Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 Gigabit Ethernet driver: alx
           IF: enp2s0 state: down mac: 50:46:5d:9b:53:4a
Drives:    HDD Total Size: 500.1GB (12.4% used) ID-1: /dev/sda model: ST500LM012_HN size: 500.1GB
Partition: ID-1: / size: 73G used: 55G (79%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda10
           ID-2: swap-1 size: 3.85GB used: 0.00GB (0%) fs: swap dev: /dev/sda6
RAID:      No RAID devices: /proc/mdstat, md_mod kernel module present
Sensors:   System Temperatures: cpu: 61.0C mobo: N/A gpu: 60.0
           Fan Speeds (in rpm): cpu: 3100
Info:      Processes: 172 Uptime: 39 min Memory: 1259.6/3532.2MB
           Client: Shell (xterm) inxi: 2.2.35 
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
WharfRat

Re: Virtualbox 5.0.26 kernel modules install error

Post by WharfRat »

According to this message kernel package linux-headers-4.13.0-19-generic is not supported, your kernel version is simply not compatible with the version of VB you're attempting to install.

VB source code is continuously updated for compatibility with changing kernel code/headers so you would have to revert to a kernel series that supports that version of VB.
pemartins

Post by pemartins »

Thank you so much for your help.

I had the hope that it was just another error message and there was a fix for it, but as you said so it is... I just installed and tried the process on some older kernels and it worked on a 4.4 series kernel.
Oh well, I'll go back in time for a bit until there is a fix, hoping there will be one.

So Virtualbox 5.0.26 and kernel 4.4.0-103, but truth be told my android 5.0 vm in Genymotion works blazing fast with perfect sound using pulseaudio. I added Tincore Keymapper and a 5.0 arm translator tool I found online for android 5.0 and it's practically Bluestacks 3.
Also my Windows 7 vm works perfectly, just tested it. So no worries, I believe overall nothing will be affected.

One problem I'm having, I set for the virtualbox-5.0 package to be hold with the command:

sudo apt-mark hold virtualbox-5.0
which is respected by Mint Updater Manager. But if I run "apt upgrade" on the terminal, it wants to update virtualbox-5.0 to a newer version, which I don't want:

$ apt list --upgradable -a
Listing... Done
virtualbox-5.0/unknown 5.0.40-115130~Ubuntu~xenial amd64 [upgradable from: 5.0.26-108824~Ubuntu~xenial]
virtualbox-5.0/now 5.0.26-108824~Ubuntu~xenial amd64 [installed,upgradable to: 5.0.40-115130~Ubuntu~xenial]
Also signalled the package to be hold in Synaptic but I still get the update flag. Is there a way to keep that newer version available of virtualbox-5.0 from being installed?
WharfRat

Post by WharfRat »

Are you sure you have the correct version :?:

What does apt-mark showhold show :?:
pemartins

Post by pemartins »

The version I 'need' for things to run smoothly I believe to be 5.0.26. I still haven't tested 5.0.40 because it's been a kind of a long process to figured out how to make things work, now that all is fine I didn't want to mess up again. But I probably will tested .40 if I can.

Here's the output:

$ apt-mark showhold
virtualbox-5.0
Thank you very much for your help once again.
WharfRat

Post by WharfRat »

Take that off hold.

Just use the package name returned with dpkg -l|grep -i virtualbox|awk '{print $2}'
pemartins

Post by pemartins »

Not much luck there... It only returns 5.0:

$ dpkg -l|grep -i virtualbox|awk '{print $2}'
virtualbox-5.0
WharfRat

Post by WharfRat »

That's strange. It could be because it didn't originate from the repo.

Open update manager, it should show there and left click on it. It should show something like ignore updates and choose it.
pemartins

Post by pemartins »

Indeed after unholding the package on the terminal (sudo apt-mark unhold virtualbox-5.0) and opening Mint Update Manager, the package appears listed and by right clicking on it we are shown the option "ignore updates for this package". But this is the same as holding the package on the terminal with apt-mark, while Mint Update Manager respects it, sudo apt update does not...

I've never seen something alike, probably has to do with the package name, Oracle must have made something not totally right there.

I thank you very much for your help and for your time. Unfortunately this one seems that will leave me hanging with an old kernel, an old version of Virtualbox, so I can run a kinda old version of android and unable to update the system anywhere else but with Mint Update Manager! :lol:
But hey, as long as it works as good as it is working right now, it's totally fine by me!
WharfRat

Post by WharfRat »

I just discovered that yesterday when I placed google earth on hold via the update manger.

The caveat there is the update manager has to be used for future updates.

apt-mark showhold doesn't list google earth as being on hold and I couldn't place it on hold with apt-mark hold :?

I'm guessing that's because the google earth version I installed wasn't from the repo.

If you want to use the cl, try mintupdate-tool.

See mintupdate-tool --help for options. It can adhere to levels unlike apt upgrade.

Return to “Virtual Machines”